For tournament results to be included in our ranking system the following minimum criteria needs to be met:
- 1000 points minimum
- 3 Round minimum
- Players must currently be a resident of NSW for a minimum of 2 months.
- Out of state and overseas tournaments count but still must meet the minimum standards. Only NSW residents results will be added to the rankings.
If your tournament meets these requirements please email us details of your tournament name, dates, entry fees, relevant Facebook/forum links and public contact details so we can add you to the tournament listings.
If you are a player in an event outside of NSW, please email us the results or a link to the results and we will add your scores to the rankings.
Once your tournament is finished please email tournament results including:
- Players name.
- Army factions.
- Players scores including Sports, Battle points, Painting
- Our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each player will earn points for every tournament they attend as long as they live in NSW and the Tournament meets the minimum standards.
- Tournaments outside NSW will still qualify as long as the player is a NSW resident.
- Your top four tournament results will be used to calculate your final score.
- Points awarded will be based on the final position as determined by battle points. The exception to this will be when comp points are used as a percentage of the overall score, in which case points will be awarded based on final position by battle+comp score.
- In an event that uses win/loss to rank the players, rankings position will be the win/loss and then in order of battle points.
- The rankings will be updated once a month at the end of each month.
- We use a rolling 12 month points system, as a tournament comes around each year the new scores will be updated and last year’s scores deleted from the rankings
- 1st place will score the maximum points for the event from the table below
- The maximum points will then be divided across the rest of the field.